Office: 250-334-9900 |


Real Estate Fast Fact on the Comox Valley

⌂  As the third quarter of 2013 ended on September 30th, sales numbers in the Comox Valley continued to increase year over year.  Sales numbers in July were up 12%, in August, 26% and in September a very impressive 56% increase.  On the other hand, average prices declined 9% overall.  However, there were pockets of price increases, notably Courtenay East and Crown Isle up 8% and Cumberland up 17%.


No comments

Post Your Comment:

Your email will not be published
MLS® property information is provided under copyright© by the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board and Victoria Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.